Saturday 12 July 2014

Staffy For Adoption - Ralphy

I recently got in touch with HugABull to let them know that Tuff Love Kennels wanted to make a $500 donation from Litter #3.  Some extra funds couldn't have come at a better time because they have a girl Gemma that just popped with 12 puppies!!
While getting the details together, they asked me to let everyone know that they have a Staffy pup that ended up in a shelter in Chiliwack. His name is Ralphy....sounds adorable! He is currently being fostered and I'm told he is prospering and a real sweety! If anyone is interested please contact HugABull.  Or you can contact me and I will put you in touch!  Spread the word, Ralphy needs a home!!
And so do Gemma's pups!! Check out the HugABull blog and help name the puppies.  Spread the word,  maybe we can help find homes for them too!
http://blog.hugabull.com

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment